- SHIPPING BOXES: are referred in the industry as regular slotted cartons, which means they have four flaps on the top and bottom of the box.
- MEASUREMENTS: Picture the box on a table in front of you. The length measurement is from left to right. The width measurement is from front to back of box, and the depth or height of the box is measured from top to bottom.
- NOTE: That all dimensions listed are inside dimensions. Measure from the inside of the box.
- 32 ECT Gross weight limit: 50-lbs.
- 200-lb test Gross weight limit: 65-lbs.
- 275-lb test Gross weight limit: 95-lbs.