- 1 Mil Thickness: The lighest weight of bag. Usually used for dust protection.
- 1-1/2 Mil Thickness: Economical lightweight protection. By far this is our best selling plastic bag.
- 2 Mil Thickness: Most popular for storing and shipping parts, clothing and food products.
- 3 Mil Thickness: Not widely used in the industry, but can save you money over 4 mil bags.
- 4 Mil Thickness: Offers heavy duty protection for hardware, industrial parts and tools.
- 6 Mil Thickness: Widely used for nuts, bolts or other heavier items that need extra puncture protection.
- 8 Mil Thickness: The heaviest bag available for heavy items that need the highest puncture resistance.